Monday 14 April 2014

Papertrey Ink Make it Monday # 159: No-Sew quilted cards (Part 2).

Welcome back to part two of my entries for the PTI Make It Monday challenge # 159!


Here my third card also used a 6" square kraft card blank and a slightly smaller square of the same kraft card. I added the patchwork paper squares as before and embossed the panel using the "Happy Hexagons" cover plate. I selected Scarlet Jewel ribbon and matching card to die cut a fancy label with the Boutique Borders Birthday die. The fancy flourishes and Thank You sentiment from the matching stamp set were stamped with Versamark ink and heat embossed using Zing "Blush" embossing powder. Once again the sentiment panel was added to the card front with foam pads.
 
Please see the next post for my final card in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - I love to read them all!