Saturday 15 November 2014

Waltzingmouse Stamps November Pajama Party - Challenge 1, Scandi Tags

This is my third post today - please scroll down for my two Runway Inspired Challenge posts.

I am back this evening to join in with the Waltzingmouse November Pajama party. You can find all the details here

The first challenge is to create tags with a Scandinavian theme. I decided to make three tags in different colours, all using the Waltzingmouse Nordic Winter stamp set and Fresh Snow pigment ink. 


To each tag I added a white snowflake, which I had cut from the WMS Snowflake Three die and I embellished them with coloured gems in the centres to match the colour of the tags. Finally I added some white textured ribbon and a matching button (fastened with WMS button twine) to each tag. I am really happy with how these turned out - I hope that you like them too!

Lynn.


3 comments:

  1. These are lovely, very rustic Scandinavian and I love the matching buttons too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the wee colour matched gems, such a pretty idea Lynn - thank you so much for playing along! will be back to pin these later on! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Lynn! These are amazing! I love the snowflakes on the design, and the different colors just makes this all the better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - I love to read them all!