Friday 2 October 2015

Pink Roses of Love

Our lovely next-door neighbours celebrated their 49th Wedding Anniversary yesterday so I wanted to make them a card. I thought that the gorgeous Roses of Love stamp set from Make It Crafty would be perfect, as they love their garden.



I started with a pink card blank and added a background using tiny heart and flower stamps from Waltzingmouse stamps "Gift Card It" and Wendy Vecchi's Pink Peony embossing powder. The white card panel was also cut with a Waltzingmouse scalloped stitched rectangle die. I stamped the beautiful roses using Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink and coloured the image with my Copic Ciao markers (RV10, RV21, RV23, RV13, YG11, YG03, YG23 and YG17). Finally the sentiment (from Waltzingmouse "Sweethearts" stamp set) was stamped in Versamark ink and heat embossed with Wendy Vecchi's Pink Peony embossing powder.  

This stamped rose image was an absolute pleasure to colour and I shall certainly be using it again! Make It Crafty also have it available as a digital download and they have loads of other lovely images for colouring too. 

Thanks for visiting.



1 comment:

  1. So soft and elegant - the perfect card to celebrate an occasion like this! Really pretty, Lynn! I'm finally back from my bloggy hiatus! I've missed seeing your designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - I love to read them all!