Saturday 23 April 2016

Seven Hills Crafts April 2016 Colour Challenge

Hello again! Today I am taking part in the Seven Hills Crafts monthly craft challenge - you can find all the details here. The April challenge is a colour one, with three inspiration photos to choose from, all including blue.

                                
    
  I opted to go for the third photo and chose the two shades of blue and the green for my three colours.


Here is my take on the challenge. I used a Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Texture Fades embossing folder for the background and layered it onto a darker blue card blank. The flower focal image is from Altenew's Beautiful Lady stamp set (available here), coloured with Copic Ciao markers and I used the co-ordinating die (available here) to cut it out . The sentiment is from the same stamp set and was popped up on some foam tape to add a bit more dimension. 

I'm really happy with how this turned out! Thanks for looking.

Lynn

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment - I love to read them all!